Nordic on the Blog
Nordic Destinations will keep you updated on our most recent client feedback, blog posts or other events we might attend.
- What NOT to say to a GreenlanderPosted:Jun 21st, 2018 2:59 amTina Egede, a Greenlandic blogger talks about facts and myths of the Grenlandic People. https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/piss-someone-greenland/
- Suggested Nordic LinksPosted:Jun 21st, 2018 2:26 amEverything Nordic that we like! Here are some links that we have put together based on travel, fun, informative and even some US based Nordic places that we love. CLICK HERE FOR OUR LINKS PAGE
- Why travel with Nordic DestinationsPosted:Jun 1st, 2018 12:00 pm
- National Plan For Vacation Day 2018Posted:Jan 30th, 2018 11:11 amHappy Tuesday! Merry January! Yeah, that falls flat. Lots of us are feeling blah, as winter wears on and the excitement of lofty New Year’s resolutions wears off. The Swedes have a term for these post-holiday weeks: Oxveckor – which translates to Ox Weeks. You plow through the weeks in the cold and the mundane. It is tough work; some days you are motivated to get your list checked off, some days you aren’t. But take heart! Today is #NationalPlanForVacationDay! So, grab that cup of[...]
- Customer trip Review Summer 2017Posted:Oct 9th, 2017 3:31 amWe had an awesome trip! Scandinavia was amazing! The location of the hotels in both Copenhagen & Stockholm was perfect. We especially enjoyed Hotel C in Stockholm, particularly since the ice bar was there. Highlights for me were Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen and Gamla Stan in Stockholm. Thanks much for your assistance and for your patience with all of our questions as we planned this trip of a lifetime! Lois L.